3rd Annual Christmas Market Vendor Registration 2022
2022 Christmas Market/Vendor Fair
It's that time of year again! We are having a 3rd Annual Christmas Market featuring local Vendors who have a great opportunity to promote their business and/or products.
Please consider being a vendor at the Saint Joseph School's 3rd Annual Christmas Market, which will take place at Saint Joseph Parish Hall on Saturday, December 3rd, 2022! This shopping extravaganza is a great opportunity to promote your business or products and gain exposure within the greater Danbury community. All vendors retain 100% of sales and pay a fee to participate. Funds raised through the Christmas Market will help subsidize much needed resources for the children and classrooms of Saint Joseph School Danbury.
YOUR $70 VENDOR FEE INCLUDES:
- Opportunity to bring exposure of your business to over 250+ attendees, including parishioners, parents and community members.
- (1) 8' table, additional table available at $10 each
- Chair needs met upon request
- Mentions in our pre-event marketing and social media
- Vendor space can be set up the Friday night prior to event (time to be determined) or you arrive as early as 9 AM on event day. All vendors are asked to be fully set up by 11:30 AM on Saturday, December 3rd no exceptions. Market runs from 12 PM - 5 PM.
- You can pull up to the Parish Hall entrance to unload but please park in the back school lot during market hours.
- If electricity is needed, the vendor is solely responsible for alerting the Christmas Market committee in advance, and supplying extension cord.
- Business banners and signage are welcome but must fit within the confines of the individual vendor space. Please do not adhere anything to the walls.
All sales are final.